Building empowered communities through university. After working as a Civil Engineer, then traveling for 2 years to more than 40 countries, Josh Farr asked himself, "If I could design my dream career, what would I do?"... With experience in student leadership and a passion for the value of campus life at universities, Josh founded his own business, Campus Consultancy, to empower student leaders through entrepreneurial education.
This Week We Explore:
- How university students gain a 17-month head-start on their competition in entering the workforce
- Josh’s excitement for the future in our ability to empower ourselves to create our own change from the inside
- The disturbing trend to suggest that the future will be better, does this imply that there is a belief that the present is not so great?
- Challenging ourselves to act on human connection, building it into the everyday
- The chemical generating hacks that Josh uses to thrive in the overwhelming technological future
Find The Resources Discussed:
Mike Butcher / TechCrunch
Matt Ridley / The Rational Optimist
Matt Ridley / TED Talks
Hans Rosling / Factfulness
Hans Rosling / TED Talks
Rebecca Solnit / Hope In The Dark
Simon Sinek / 99U
Where To Find Josh:
If you loved your Human First podcast experience, please subscribe and leave a review. Do you have a friend you feel may love the Human First Podcast? Why not forward this page to them?